We believe in the KISS model – Keep It Simple Stupid. All of our repairs have a base rate of $49 plus parts. (Aviation headsets are typically $100 + parts.)
Sometimes, the repairs are so extensive that $49 doesn’t cover our costs. If that’s the case, then we’ll talk to you before making any repairs.
- You are responsible for shipping your headphones to us (see more about
- Return shipping is FREE (already included in the price for continental USA)
- We will always let you know in advance if the cost of a part is over $30, we don’t want to surprise you
- We will email you an invoice to pay online after your headphones are repaired. We really hate to do it, but if we don’t receive payment within two months after invoicing you we will keep your headphones as payment for work performed.
- If we can’t fix the headphones, then you don’t pay anything!
If you want a more accurate estimate, just
Contact and we’ll go over what repairs need to be performed.
90 Day Warranty
You obviously want to know that you are receiving good value for your money. So each repair comes with a 90 day warranty on our repairs included in the cost.